Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this talk of UBG and I just ordered a KX Lightweight IWB and IWB mag pouch from TT Gunleather for my new Glock 48. Got it in brown for a change. His turnaround time right now is only like 4 weeks. I have this same IWB for my Walther PPK/S and my Sig P365. As far as I'm concerned, for the smaller and lighter guns, the KX is the best IWB holster going.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I was just notified by Ronin Leather I won this from his FB give away. Mine will be in giraffe and horse hide.
CAB00F95-1BC4-4CF6-BFD8-B9CB4DC664B4.jpeg

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first step into long range shooting: Ruger American Predator in 6.5 creedmoor with a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 scope and magpul bipod.
Got the scope mounted today, waiting on a universal laser bore sight.
My meager collection has needed something long range, looking forward to giving it a go.

IMG_1378.JPG

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first step into long range shooting: Ruger American Predator in 6.5 creedmoor with a Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 scope and magpul bipod.
My meager collection has needed something long range, looking forward to giving it a go.

View attachment 167452
Congrats. As someone who just this past year was bitten by the bug, welcome to the club. We'll need to get you out to fouled bore one of these days to stretch it's legs!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 167452
You can always sand bag the firearm well about 25 yards from a target with a bright colored 2" or 3" bullseye. Pull the bolt out and look through the bore and find the bullseye. Bag the firearm in firmly or have a buddy hold it. Confirm the bullseye is visible through the bore again, then look through scope. Adjust scope as needed and check for the bullseye again through the bore and scope. This should get you on paper at 100 yards and no bore sighter needed.

Last edited:

bro_drey

Marksman
Reaction score
You can always sand bag the firearm well about 25 yards from a target with a bright colored 2" or 3" bullseye. Pull the bolt out and look through the bore and find the bullseye. Bag the firearm in firmly or have a buddy hold it. Confirm the bullseye is visible through the bore again, then look through scope. Adjust scope as needed and check for the bullseye again through the bore and scope. This should get you on paper at 100 yards and no bore sighter needed.

Haha my man . Well done and said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom