Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious to see how the Eley runs in it. I’ve not tried it in the bobcat. I’ve got a couple boxes that I save for the range but if it works, I’ll run it in the 21

For the benefit of those who don't know; it might run fine in my pistol and not good at all in yours. ALL semi-auto .22LR pistols are ammo finicky to a degree, at least that's been my experience. The only .22 pistol I have shot much that isn't at least somewhat picky is my S&W .22 Compact. I have yet to find a .22LR it doesn't like, except of curse the primer-only rounds and CCI Quiets. Not enough juice to cycle the slide.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Checked two guns off of my want list...a 1997 production P225 and a 1996 P228. Still need to find a West German or German P220 and P226 in similar condition. The P228 is NIB with the original cardboard outer sleeve.

hxWU4L0h.jpg

HoxY6sYh.jpg
I had a West German P226 about ten years ago. I probably sold it too cheap. It was like this one with the original box. Best I could find out was that is was manufactured in '88-'89.
thumb_free.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom