Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20180725_152847.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to Netminder1976, I'm the new owner of this little pea shooter. Now I just need it to get a bit cooler so I can go out to the range without my chestnuts being roasted.
844c229f54a1279930be916bb338e5e1.jpg
If someone is roasting your chestnuts over that thing they may wanna check what they are actually projecting about there LOL!! That looks fun as is!! Well ya may want to purchase some type of aiming device unless you be Luke Skywalker!:cool:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone is roasting your chestnuts over that thing they may wanna check what they are actually projecting about there LOL!! That looks fun as is!! Well ya may want to purchase some type of aiming device unless you be Luke Skywalker!:cool:
What I meant about the chestnuts roasting has more to do with the temperature than what other people think. As far as what other people think, if they don't like it they don't get to shoot it. [emoji23][emoji23]

I've already put a Bushnell TRS 25 on it that I took off of my AR 22 that I haven't been using (the TRS, not the 22). I think it'll suit it just fine. Hopefully it won't rain or be too hot on Sunday so I can try it out.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I meant about the chestnuts roasting has more to do with the temperature than what other people think. As far as what other people think, if they don't like it they don't get to shoot it. [emoji23][emoji23]

I've already put a Bushnell TRS 25 on it that I took off of my AR 22 that I haven't been using (the TRS, not the 22). I think it'll suit it just fine. Hopefully it won't rain or be too hot on Sunday so I can try it out.
A review would be appreciated. Expecting rain tomorrow, so either it's outside or head for an inside range.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Well , I read it as your weapon was not cool enough! But having read your statement "it" could definitely be about the weather:cool:!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom