Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro_drey

Marksman
Reaction score
IMG_0973.jpg

Installed magpul mlok bipod and magpul strap with a shoulder pad. Timney Calvin elite trigger coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Saturday (was it that long ago now?) I purchased a carry bag for my AR pistol. I'll put up pics if you insist, but since it looks like almost every other black nylon bag, is it necessary? BTW, I bought it at Bill's Sporting Goods in Claremore. Lots of items but no .300 BLK ammo!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Edition. $7.99 at Ollie's in MWC --- SE 15th & Air Depot. They've got plenty more.

IMG_1926.JPG

Maybe not exact, but it at least lets you know if you're in the ballpark.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one came today; a German PPK-L , blued, in .22LR. Made in Ulm/Do. in 1968. For a short time in the 60's, Walther made these lightweight, aluminum alloy frame PPK pistols in .22LR and .32ACP only. Finding one is like discovering the Unicorn apparently. I fell smack dab into this deal and scarfed it up! I'd call this about 95%; bluing is good, just a tiny bit of wear at the muzzle end and not much else. The grips are solid, no cracks. They have a few scrapes and scars on them but hey, when your 58 years old, that's just natural. I dig the mottled brown period correct grips and finger extension on the magazine.
ppkl 1.jpg
ppkl 3.jpg
ppkl 4.jpg
ppkl 5.jpg
ppkl 6.jpg
ppkl 8.jpg
ppkl 9.jpg
ppkl 10.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom