Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20180728_094631.jpg
Don't know about hammer of Thor yet!!Not a tight enough group to drive nails, but not bad for the first trip to the range.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A review would be appreciated. Expecting rain tomorrow, so either it's outside or head for an inside range.
Well, I didn't make it out last weekend, but I did get out with the EP9 this afternoon and I've got to say, I really like it. I only put 100 rounds through it because I only have one magazine and I got tired of reloading it every time I shot it, but I completely enjoyed those 100 rounds. Very accurate, light recoil and fun. My mind of gun.

I also got to take out my Tac14 with the new arm brace on it. The brace definitely makes aiming it a lot easier. My wife wasn't a fan of the 00 buckshot or the magnum buckshot rounds (neither was I for that matter), but she enjoyed it when we loaded up bird shot in it.

Altogether, I think I have a couple of winners.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of the 1911. Carried one in the Army and thought it was ok. Liked it better than the Beretta though.

Kinda eye-ballin the S&W 1911SC with the bobbed butt

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of the 1911. Carried one in the Army and thought it was ok. Liked it better than the Beretta though.

Kinda eye-ballin the S&W 1911SC with the bobbed butt
Hated the 1911 in the Army. Love it in the Kimber Stainless.
My wife loves it too vs her 9mm all because of the recoil. The .45 is smooth, and the 9mm is sharp.
That's not my opinion, that's hers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom