Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the Ruger American Ranch 7.62x39 in January and it's been an awesome gun. I like it so much that I bought the Ruger American Predator .308 yesterday. Went to Academy this morning and got the Nikon Buckmasters II scope for it. Got it mounted and took it out to my range and it shoots great!
20180811_133331.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my first 1911 today --- a Colt Defender. Came with an El Paso holster, 8 rd mag, and a 7 rd mag.

View attachment 122028

Took it to the range today. Very nice shooter and able to group the pattern fairly tight. I certainly liked the sights better than on my Glock 36. Recoil was better than the Glock, also...….didn't hurt me to put 150 rounds down range. With a little more time, I'll be as accurate with the Colt as the Glock.

Gonna have to upgrade the holster, though. Will get another Vega pancake holster. The El Paso holster didn't have a 'beavertail protector' like the Vega does. Haven't had a bruise from a beaver in quite some time...….

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom