Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to an NRL-22 match this past Saturday,,,
I think I'm going to give it a try.

Half of the stages they shot using a bi-pod,,,
One of the shooters showed me this one that mounts using the sling swivel.

023513bc-869c-4994-9212-d82ac2a81ece_1.79dbda42b6dd8b1f7bbe5c42e2f2f044.jpeg

Champion brand only 39.97 at Wal Mart.

Not the highest quality out there,,,
But it should allow me to test the waters of NRL-22 competitions
Own 5 of these and find them a welcome alternative to tooting bags and or adjustable shooting stations around. Best of all you can leave them on the rifle!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to an NRL-22 match this past Saturday,,,
I think I'm going to give it a try.

Half of the stages they shot using a bi-pod,,,
One of the shooters showed me this one that mounts using the sling swivel.

023513bc-869c-4994-9212-d82ac2a81ece_1.79dbda42b6dd8b1f7bbe5c42e2f2f044.jpeg

Champion brand only 39.97 at Wal Mart.

Not the highest quality out there,,,
But it should allow me to test the waters of NRL-22 competitions
FYI you can get those knockoff Harris bi-pods on Amazon for $15-$20 sometimes cheaper.
https://www.amazon.com/AVAWO-Hunting-Rifle-Bipod-Adjustable/dp/B017IJNELC

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never understood the allure of an expensive bipod. I know of a guy who paid a little over $300 for an Atlas bipod. There are a few other brands that just as expensive as well. While I've never owned one, much less shot a rifle that had one, my $20-$30 cheapo bipods have always suited me just fine. I've even got the standard $30 Caldwell bipod on my long range rifle and it does the job beautifully. What is it about those high dollar bipods that people use to justify their cost?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, thats funny.
Told him we are going to put one of mine on the bench and his next to it.
He will disassemble his while I'm doing mine part by part. I've always felt its best to have hands on vs watching someone do it.
After a dozen repetitions of field stripping, he should be ready to go. His is the blued model and I don't want him to get the idiot mark that a lot of 1911's sport.

My squad leader did similar except I was new to the 1911 and was a 60 gunner so 1911 was secondary. I couldn’t eat chow till I mastered it, not too bad and not to long for a 19yr old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never understood the allure of an expensive bipod. I know of a guy who paid a little over $300 for an Atlas bipod. There are a few other brands that just as expensive as well. While I've never owned one, much less shot a rifle that had one, my $20-$30 cheapo bipods have always suited me just fine. I've even got the standard $30 Caldwell bipod on my long range rifle and it does the job beautifully. What is it about those high dollar bipods that people use to justify their cost?

I've got a couple actual carbon fiber bipods from Amazon for around $20 each! They're lighter than most and work really well! Was leery of it really being carbon fiber for that low a price --- but it was!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've got one, and they are freaking SOLID. Mine wasn't that much, but I got it used (not an Atlas, mine's an Accushot, I think) and it is freaking NICE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom