Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well lookee here; a brand spankin' new Gen-U-Wine OSA T-Shirt in Fire Engine Red! Now, I can profile for the Ladies on Saturdays nights!

Attachments

• RED OSA Shirt.jpg
    RED OSA Shirt.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 71

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holster, metal 43x mag catch, more s15 mags, 2 s15 mag holders, another ar pistol grip, hammer and punch set, oops ar spring and detent kit (it's only a matter of time before I launch one), Ambi fire control group.

I really don't want any more kinds of mags, but I really need to order compact size 9mm Tripp cobra mags and some 10mm Tripp cobra mags.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A spring kit for the new J-Frame and a bench block.

View attachment 190130

Installed the spring kit today. Trigger is certainly much smoother and easier to pull for the wife! Supposed to bring the pull down to about 6lbs. I would certainly recommend this kit for a 642 Airweight!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Installed the spring kit today. Trigger is certainly much smoother and easier to pull for the wife! Supposed to bring the pull downto about 6lbs. I would certainly recommend this kit for a 642 Airweight!

I've done 3 of these now on Airweights. It's remarkable how easy it is and what this does for the trigger. A bargain it is I tell ya, a real bargain.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do not happen to have your credit card in hand when you get a juice email about 15% off already killer prices, most of those are pulled premium Bullets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom