Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C68754EE-5708-4CC1-B31E-81AA194CEF16.jpeg

Tinker Exchange today. They had at least 18 boxes of 7.62 x .25. I’m not familiar with that caliber but they had plenty, lol.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't actually lay hands on it yet, but I paid for it so technically, it's mine; all mine! With the nasty weather moving in, it looks like it might be a week to 10 days, if not more, before it will be in the hands of my FFL, and very shortly thereafter, in me own grubby mitts.

Anyway, I picked up a very nice (from pics and description) blue Manurhin PPK/S in .22LR. I'm a sucker for anything Walther or Manurhin, PPK or PPK/S, except for the ones that were briefly made by S&W in Houlton, Maine and the new models out of Walther in Ft Smith, Arkansas. These both have a humongous "tang" or beavertail, as we Americans call it. That bulbous, knob-like protuberance ruins the classic lines of this classic pistol as far as I'm concerned. My interest runs to the post-WWII/pre-S&W pistols. I will of course come back here and post pics of this little jewel once I finally get it my possession. In the meantime, you'll just have to look at this artist’s rendition:

MH PPKS .22 Artiste.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I didn't actually lay hands on it yet, but I paid for it so technically, it's mine; all mine! With the nasty weather moving in, it looks like it might be a week to 10 days, if not more, before it will be in the hands of my FFL, and very shortly thereafter, in me own grubby mitts.

Anyway, I picked up a very nice (from pics and description) blue Manurhin PPK/S in .22LR. I'm a sucker for anything Walther or Manurhin, PPK or PPK/S, except for the ones that were briefly made by S&W in Houlton, Maine and the new models out of Walther in Ft Smith, Arkansas. These both have a humongous "tang" or beavertail, as we Americans call it. That bulbous, knob-like protuberance ruins the classic lines of this classic pistol as far as I'm concerned. My interest runs to the post-WWII/pre-S&W pistols. I will of course come back here and post pics of this little jewel once I finally get it my possession. In the meantime, you'll just have to look at this artist’s rendition:

View attachment 193073

That artist sucks. [emoji23]. Nice find though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That artist sucks. [emoji23]. Nice find though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Words is, the poor guy's mom was involved in the early research stages for "The Pill". Seems that in some cases, it didn't kill the sperm cell, but it kinda like dented it or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom