Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Kore Nylon Gun Belt with the X7 Buckle; X7 is the smallest buckle and is the recomended buckle for AIWB. Of course you can still carry OWB or strong side IWB if you wish.
I am showing some pics courtesy of www.koreessentials.com of the back side; how the belt is secured with the buckle, and then a pic of the belt all buckled up and ready to go. It's a genius idea; they use a hidden track on the back of the belt that lets you adjust 1/4" at a time, not the 3/4" or 1" holes in a typical belt. It rachets as tight or as loose as you want it to. There are 40 of the little tracks that the buckle secures to, in order to allow you to adjust the fit darn near perfectly. There's a discreetly placed quick release lever on the bottom back side of the buckle that you simply pull out and the belt is allowed to slide past the tracks and come off when you're ready. It's very rigid; advertised as being able to support 8 LBS. Thanks to you guys who pointed this belt out along with the excellent recommendations. I think I'm really gonna like this belt!

Black Tactical Appendix Carry Belt - KORE X7.png
Hidden Track.jpg
Buckled up!.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Kore Nylon Gun Belt with the X7 Buckle; X7 is the smallest buckle and is the recomended buckle for AIWB. Of course you can still carry OWB or strong side IWB if you wish.
I am showing some pics courtesy of www.koreessentials.com of the back side; how the belt is secured with the buckle, and then a pic of the belt all buckled up and ready to go. It's a genius idea; they use a hidden track on the back of the belt that lets you adjust 1/4" at a time, not the 3/4" or 1" holes in a typical belt. It rachets as tight or as loose as you want it to. There are 40 of the little tracks that the buckle secures to, in order to allow you to adjust the fit darn near perfectly. There's a discreetly placed quick release lever on the bottom back side of the buckle that you simply pull out and the belt is allowed to slide past the tracks and come off when you're ready. It's very rigid; advertised as being able to support 8 LBS. Thanks to you guys who pointed this belt out along with the excellent recommendations. I think I'm really gonna like this belt!

View attachment 193966 View attachment 193967 View attachment 193968
I've worn Kore Essentials Trakline gun belts for about five years now. They're the only belt I'll buy. Even at the $60 price, I figure they outlast four to five regular belts so the price evens out. When I worked at Walmart, they were perfect for me as I had about as much weight on my belt (radio, multitool, etc.) as a small pistol with a kydex holster and it performed flawlessly. The only reason I replaced the first belt was because the leather cracked in three or four places--after about three or four years of everyday wear! When I get my income tax refund, I'm going to order one or two of the tactical belts so I'll finally have multiple belts to swap out.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 193966 View attachment 193967 View attachment 193968
That's not how this works.......:angry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom