Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSGDave762

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't. But surely somebody got a new gun; a holster; maybe some ammo or an optic or something?
Picked up a Canik TP9sf Elite yesterday, definitely needs a GOOD cleaning, but it's only had 14 rds thru it and I'm looking forward to helping a coworker who has Nothing learn to shoot with it. His neighborhood is having an upswing in burglaries and home invasions by older teens thinking "Society Owes Them" so why shouldn't they Take now rather than wait to get what is "Already theirs" by misguided propaganda?
I told him a bird gun is better-burglars RUN when they hear a shotty racking in the dark-LMAO! But he decided he prefers a handgun so those Caniks are reliable, decently accurate and not horribly heavy. Definitely need to teach him and his wife safety, proper handling, etc. since they're Brand New gun owners. That's something i'm not seeing enough of-Properly introducing New Firearm Owners to safe, tactical handling. Instructed for 9 1/2 yrs with MCSO here, and i'm Still amazed that people believe Hollywood about safety and handling.

Attachments

• Canik.jpg
    Canik.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 72

Latest posts

Top Bottom