Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also grabbed a Magpul DAKA pouch for transporting tax stamp stuff in my range bag. These seem pretty tough!
20210714_180554.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from surgery. Wife and I stayed in Bricktown near Bass Pro. Picked up these and got the 1000 count of small pistol magnum primers for 40 buck. Can you use these in anything other than Mag reloads? Picked up a couple of other things including the ammo.
You can certainly use the magnum primers in any load. They are hotter, so back off on the powder charge and work back up.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo….. this thing came home with me today. It’s brand new. The original buyer backed out from my LGS after having them special order it in, so I got an opportunity to offer a trade and a little cash. I’m happy that it was accepted, and I’m bringing this home.
D58780AE-DF41-4E1C-A1E9-A48CC2F4B41A.jpeg

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo….. this thing came home with me today. it’s brand new, original buyer backed out from my LGS after having them special order it in, so I got an opportunity to offer a trade and a little cash. I’m happy that it was accepted and I’m bringing this home.View attachment 213713

I was gonna post some hook & loop shell holders I put on a certain Mossberg 500, but somehow, it feels a little inadequate.....

Adam, that looks like a great score!!!

:thumbup3:

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo….. this thing came home with me today. it’s brand new, original buyer backed out from my LGS after having them special order it in, so I got an opportunity to offer a trade and a little cash. I’m happy that it was accepted and I’m bringing this home.View attachment 213713
Wilson Combat EDC X9L ?

Superior firearm !!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom