Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Saturday Mrs. Engineman and I went to OKC -- This is what she bought me.

X9S -1.jpg

X9S - 2.jpg

Wilson Combat SFX9 -- Formally called EDC X9S.

Finally got around to shoot today

Superior firearm -- very impressive to shoot !!!!!!!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Monday received my B&T claw mount for my SP5 -- mounted my Aimpoint T-2 (with standard mount) I bought last year.

sp5 - 2021- 07-16 - 1 .jpg

SP5 - 2021-07-16 - 2.jpg

this setup co-witness’ the front and rear sight !!!!!!

25 Yard target -- got a little excited -- should of let the target settle down a bit -- Works like it should !!!!!!

Suppressor next !!!!!!

SP5 TARGET.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they say what the issue/fix was? I didnt really follow up afterwards, but its good to hear they figured it out.

This was posted on the SMG FB group back in April by someone who sent one in and LWRC responded. Per LWRC:

"Good morning. There has been delay after delay on needed parts manufacturing. We finally have some good news though. The needed parts to resolve our issue have been made. It has resolved the accuracy issue and improved reliability. In doing so it created another issue called trigger slap. This is a common issue with sub guns that we did not have before. We have addressed this as well but it increased our turnaround time. The trigger slap remedy tested well and parts should arrive this week and next from our machine shop. Hoping guns will start shipping out later next week."

I know someone with a "gen 1"and he hasn't had any issues with accuracy, but we are going to strip them side by side to see what the difference is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom