Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plopped a 507c, tlr1, and talon pros on my gen 5 19

3B58E861-EB37-4660-BFEF-37C322C0B132.jpeg

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed to move my bear safe by myself. it’s 950lbs, I was younger and dumber then. Highly don’t recommend that. I need to move it again :(
Bought an used UltraLift powered stair climber dolly (actually two....too long story for here...) for moving my and friends' gun safes. Picked up a friend's Browning 1500lb safe laying on its back on garage floor (another too long story....) and stood it upright with nary a grunt or pause. Paid $1250 and it came with about $2000 worth of accessories. We have moved over 40 safes with it (untold sidexside frig/freezers, furniture, storage cabinets, tool chests,...).......up/down stairs, in/out of trucks/trailers, over grass/gravel. Some of the best money I've spent. But, then, I feel that way after almost every purchase. One of the benefits is that only we close friends know where our safes live. Having a strong safe.......a security illusion......is bettered only by having a strong safe that no one knows its location/existence. Harley riding/hunting buddy is a professional locksmith. His favorite saying, "Locks only keep out the honest and terminally stupid."

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A new fishing reel came in last week. I put it to use yesterday and will again this morning. Lost another gun yesterday when trying to net a fish.

I did get a new reel, thermal scope and another 6.8 spc upper. Already killing hogs and catching fish with the new tools.
Don't piss of those fishys.. They're becoming very well armed......

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here is the Marlin 783 to go with the ammo. I added the scope and sling.
This rifle dates to 1982.

I actually traded the Marlin 99c (that I just repaired and refinished a couple weeks ago) and $50 for this.

I was ringing a 3" plate at 50yds and a 4" at 65 yds with the iron sights without any issue.
View attachment 212401View attachment 212402View attachment 212403

14 shots at 50 yds with CCI MaxiMag. I was also hitting a 3" plate at 100 yds.

20210731_154015.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom