Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
30 moon clips for my 986 from Wilson Combat arrived via UPS today. Added to the 32 that I got the other day, makes a total of 64 moon clips for this model. Two were supplied with the revolver.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up my first Glock today. LEO trade-in $345 shipped. Friend at work said to expect an ugly duckling, but it looks good to me.

Came with one mag using a +1 Pearce extension (gonna get a normal base plate), Glock brand night sights that still work, a dual-captive spring even though it's a gen 3, and the finish isn't worn except for the slide catch. Ordered one of them UBG Striker holsters druryj mentioned. Probably gonna get some extra mags... we'll see.

IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my first Glock today. LEO trade-in $345 shipped. Friend at work said to expect an ugly duckling, but it looks good to me.

Came with one mag using a +1 Pearce extension (gonna get a normal base plate), Glock brand night sights that still work, a dual-captive spring even though it's a gen 3, and the finish isn't worn except for the slide catch. Ordered one of them UBG Striker holsters druryj mentioned. Probably gonna get some extra mags... we'll see.

View attachment 115287View attachment 115288View attachment 115289View attachment 115290

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on your first Glock. You will love it. Please give us a range report once you run some down the pipe.
Keep your eye on it because Glocks multiply like rabbits. LOL!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, thats funny.
Told him we are going to put one of mine on the bench and his next to it.
He will disassemble his while I'm doing mine part by part. I've always felt its best to have hands on vs watching someone do it.
After a dozen repetitions of field stripping, he should be ready to go. His is the blued model and I don't want him to get the idiot mark that a lot of 1911's sport.
Ain't nothing wrong with idiot marks, gives a gun character..... Yeah that's it... character .... MMMMHHHHMMMM:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom