Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They all get a 4x ACOG now. Must make qualifications easier.
If I were younger, I would like to go back to Edson range at Camp Pendleton for two weeks to see how I could do with an optic. Of course now, even just the live fire week would probably kill me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always been comfortable shooting targets at 500 yds with any gun. Problem is, I have no idea where the hell the round hit other than the general direction of my aim. Ha.

Well as long as your comfortable, that’s what really matters. Wouldn’t be good to have to squinch yourself all up in a tight position just to shoot at something you can’t see.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They all get a 4x ACOG now. Must make qualifications easier.

iron sights, no magnification. i doubt i can any longer see the 300 and 500 targets. patience glasshoppah, inside a 100 i own the target, 100-200 would be a toss up. most gun fights i have direct knowledge of happened inside 100 yards, farther than 100 is what crew served guns are for LOL

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been hunting one of these down for sometime and by chance the BX had one. Sig Sauer P320 Carry chambered in .357 Sig. I really liked the P320s after shooting a buddy's and I have several 9mm, 45 ACP and 40 S&W pistols so I wanted something different. The 357 Sig is tough to find.

Now it's time to get more mags and a holster...

20181118_172845.jpg

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been hunting one of these down for sometime and by chance the BX had one. Sig Sauer P320 Carry chambered in .357 Sig. I really liked the P320s after shooting a buddy's and I have several 9mm, 45 ACP and 40 S&W pistols so I wanted something different. The 357 Sig is tough to find.

Now it's time to get more mags and a holster...

View attachment 127296
I have a p320 carry in .357sig. Love it so much I threw an Apex trigger and trigger bar in it. Now it's my carry pistol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom