Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollyrancher

Marksman
Reaction score
I've had quite a few things show up over the past couple of weeks. Been sick with rocky mountain spotted fever, so the goodies have just piled up. Here's one; Lok grips for my Sig axg. These are palm swells in camo. First set of Loks for me. I've done
1632278332191409900399.jpg
plenty of vz's and Hogue g10's, but these have the tightest fit yet. Zero slop. Would highly recommend.

jollyrancher

Marksman
Reaction score
Some more of my junk that came in the mail while I was sick. I bought this p225-a1 from a forum member about a month ago. I replaced the factory wood grips with Hogue g10's. Added a threaded barrel. Replaced the sights with trijicon hd's to get closer to the top of the suppressor. Didn't want to go to full height suppressor sights. Finally, added +1 mag bases from Galloway. Mags still fit pretty much flush. That's a modified mag in the gun.
16322806887731253020159.jpg

jollyrancher

Marksman
Reaction score
Last one for the night. I had a spare fcu lying around. Threaded barrel was in my m17; I don't shoot it a lot so I robbed the barrel. Also had the steel mag well and a 9mm recoil assembly. Everything else was ordered recently. And yes, that grip module is not polymer. It's an anodized aluminum one made by Icarus Precision. They've got some other modules that are more radical looking. If I remember correctly, the completed gun with empty 21rd mag weighs just shy of 39 ozs.
16322823258891486924308.jpg

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had quite a few things show up over the past couple of weeks. Been sick with rocky mountain spotted fever, so the goodies have just piled up. Here's one; Lok grips for my Sig axg. These are palm swells in camo. First set of Loks for me. I've doneView attachment 224213 plenty of vz's and Hogue g10's, but these have the tightest fit yet. Zero slop. Would highly recommend.
Great addition to your pistol..........looks great...!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom