Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sights came in for a little project I've been working on
20211016_100336.jpg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled onto a really good deal on Armslist. Had a bunch of mags and some extras. I rarely do this, but the plan was to flip it and keep all but one mag. Resale it for a little less than I paid (Like Taurus Prices) and make someone a killer deal while increasing the FN mag stash exponentially.

Met up, checked it over and was impressed. I've traded with this guy before and he was an honest dude, so I believed him when he said exactly 150 rounds fired. Then it happened, I brought it back to the office, dropped a snap cap in it and the attachment started. I fall in love too quickly.

Before the day was over, I had ordered a bunch of FN509 floorplates (Makes the FNS-9 mags compatible in both weapons), an FN rug, Trijicon Fiber Optic Sights and an FNS-9 Long Slide kit. I need to source an FN Lock, but the original box, manual and sticker on the box was included.

Fired the 4" slide/barrel and functioned flawlessly. Lubed/oiled the Long Slide kit and installed the Fiber Optic Sights this weekend. The original 3 dot were kinda yuge.

This thing is a gem. Big, heavy and purdy! Fun Fact: The FN509 LS Edge mags interchange with the FNS-9 and original floorplates. Makes pictures look sharp too.

Fence Picts:
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom