Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled onto a really good deal on Armslist. Had a bunch of mags and some extras. I rarely do this, but the plan was to flip it and keep all but one mag. Resale it for a little less than I paid (Like Taurus Prices) and make someone a killer deal while increasing the FN mag stash exponentially.

Met up, checked it over and was impressed. I've traded with this guy before and he was an honest dude, so I believed him when he said exactly 150 rounds fired. Then it happened, I brought it back to the office, dropped a snap cap in it and the attachment started. I fall in love too quickly.

Before the day was over, I had ordered a bunch of FN509 floorplates (Makes the FNS-9 mags compatible in both weapons), an FN rug, Trijicon Fiber Optic Sights and an FNS-9 Long Slide kit. I need to source an FN Lock, but the original box, manual and sticker on the box was included.

Fired the 4" slide/barrel and functioned flawlessly. Lubed/oiled the Long Slide kit and installed the Fiber Optic Sights this weekend. The original 3 dot were kinda yuge.

This thing is a gem. Big, heavy and purdy! Fun Fact: The FN509 LS Edge mags interchange with the FNS-9 and original floorplates. Makes pictures look sharp too.

Fence Picts:
View attachment 228823View attachment 228824View attachment 228825View attachment 228826View attachment 228827

Thank you for the preview of next weeks classified ad! 😜

45worm

Marksman
Reaction score
Bought my son one of those mini bolts when he was 6. Left it with the open sights so he could get a feel for them. Let him shoot the aguila colibri in the back yard. No noise didn't need ears plinked many a can. Still in the back of the safe doesn't get used much any more

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't get it today...but ordered it today.

fack.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom