Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't nothing wrong with idiot marks, gives a gun character..... Yeah that's it... character .... MMMMHHHHMMMM:blush:

Man, I hate to tell ya, but they don't call 'em "character marks." They call 'em "idiot marks". I mean, you can call it whatever you want, but we all know what they really are. LOL!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up some clay rabbit targets and ordered a couple cases of shells. Nothing too exciting but I really wanted to participate in this thread.
Ordered those shells Thursday and they should be here today (Monday). But get this, I decided on Friday to see if Basspro would match cabelas sale price on Remington gun club 20ga. I had some rewards points/cash to use up. Basspro said they would match Cabelas so I ordered 2 cases from them at 2pm Friday. They arrived here about 4pm Saturday. I love fast free shipping!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Complete lower build kit...LPK + adjustable stock kit from Black Rifle Depot for 65$ shipped.

Two DPMS LPKs from Brownell’s for 70$ shipped.

Not super cool but good prices as far as I’m concerned.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a cool little S/W 31-1 on the way. It shipped today....does that count?

Has it arrived yet?

I happened to pick up a 4" Model 31-1 today myself. The stocks number to the frame.
zipty61.com_31_31_1a2SM.jpg

I put them away and installed some smooth factory targets:
zipty61.com_31_31_1a3SM.jpg

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my CCW yesterday (2/16). Applied for it 1/23. A lot quicker than when I was in Colorado. Don't know how many days it was, can't count that high and I was public schooled.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom