Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of mine made it from Europe to here in 2 to 3 days from shipping time. I've had stuff from Dallas take longer!

IMG_1827.JPG

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
However, it does take time for them to make the product...…….

The last one took a month to make. Shipped out 12/18 and I received it yesterday, 12/20.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got me this.
Nothing crazy special but I wanted a snub and I already have the 4 inch version
Armscor M206 38SPL 2”

Needs a bit of work. Cylinder a tad loose but the price made it easy to go home with it.

885b74deb89f5ad5c1b4d8900651fd0e.jpg

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got me this.
Nothing crazy special but I wanted a snub and I already have the 4 inch version
Armscor M206 38SPL 2”

Needs a bit of work. Cylinder a tad loose but the price made it easy to go home with it.

885b74deb89f5ad5c1b4d8900651fd0e.jpg

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Wife has one of these and it is a great gun, hammer striker surface(flat rectangle spot on hammer) was uneven and caused an issue with reload and on occasion store bought ammo. Took a little flat filing and it has been 100% since. Shoots point of aim and DA trigger is smooth and SA is perfect. Not sure what the trigger weight is but my wife has zero problems with it in DA

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife has one of these and it is a great gun, hammer striker surface(flat rectangle spot on hammer) was uneven and caused an issue with reload and on occasion store bought ammo. Took a little flat filing and it has been 100% since. Shoots point of aim and DA trigger is smooth and SA is perfect. Not sure what the trigger weight is but my wife has zero problems with it in DA

Been craving one of those

Latest posts

Top Bottom