Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like it? Why did you change out?

I like how it feels so far but I need to get out to the range. It gives it a more solid feel to me. I did not dislike the adjustable stock just wanted to try something new and see how it works. Its a work in progress.

Last edited:

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up this Tikka T3 CTR in 260 Rem from Gene Sears a few weeks back. I also bought a trigger spring and hardened stainless steel recoil lug from M*CARBO. Next I’ll buy an APA Gen 2 Little Bastard muzzle break and a KRG Bravo Chassis. The rings on my old scope are a little high but it fits perfectly when you shoulder the weapon.

I’ll be putting the oem stock and Tikka magazine up for sale once I get the chassis because it take AICS mags

150D41DF-F8B5-43E1-A320-5B7F82FFE409.jpeg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another part of my reloading project. Have the Forster Co-Ax and picked up this Hornady Sonic cleaner today.
Cleaner, faster and better for cleaning brass. Can't wait to use it. Have a drier I'll be getting next trip. Looking at a good deal on RCBS lite powder loader and then the dies. One step at a time and you can get anywhere. Also need to pick up a couple of reloading books. Thinking about the Hornady latest addition and the nosler reloading books. Any other suggestions?
Hornady sonic cleaner.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a busy last few weeks for picking up accessories. Here's just a few...

Custom loading block for 10 shot S&W 617 that I received for Christmas. My brother and his buddy Mitch made this on one of Mitch's CNC machines at work, using some leftover Padauk.

3VRVVwhh.jpg

dMmk27Jh.jpg

I picked up a second hand, but unused, set of LOK palm swell Bogies off of eBay to try out. They're not as nice to look at as the black aluminum CZC panels, but they seem to be absolutely terrific grips otherwise. I also have a new Kadet 2 .22 conversion kit for the pistol on the way from a dealer in CA and purchased UpLula magloaders in both 9mm-45 ACP and 22LR.

gOKQ86vh.jpg

Snagged a nice set of WWII era Keyes grips and a 1911/1917 lanyard off of eBay on the cheap (thank goodness for incorrect listing descriptions).

26PRKghh.jpg

CEHPuBVh.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang man, you have some cool stuff there, and you take a heck of a fine picture too. Thanks for posting that up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom