Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picking up a new toy today (unless I get put on hold again). Phoenix HP22a. Hoping to use it to introduce the young-uns to pistols.

bdb583b0a074d449b95221fa702e3326.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And now have it in hand and already moded the magazine safety. Seriously, who in their right mind makes it so you can't rack the slide to clear the chamber with the magazine removed......

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? Mag has to be inserted to rack the slide?

As it comes from the factory, yes. I knew this before I bought it though and was already prepared to "fix" this issue. It's actually quite simple to bypass the magazine safety and that still leaves the slide/trigger lock safety and the hammer block safety in place and functional.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was having dinner at my home with a whole bunch of my family last night and the doorbell rings. Hmm I said, are we expecting anyone else I asked Mother (my wife)? Nope she said, I said well you might get down another plate as I'm going to the door. Opened the door nobody around, looked down BINGO my new Vortex Strike Eagle 1×8×24 came in !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom