Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a new set of sights today!

7f23353b1019368b7d6232ffd9745e87.jpg
Hell ya where did u get that

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife was bored yesterday and we went to Winfield Ks to check out an antique store she was interested in.
Fortunately for me there was a great gun shop across the street. Heck of a nice shop ran by a man and wife. Vortex dealers with a great line of scopes you can look through outside. Really friendly with zero attitude like some of the big city gun shops. They also have an online website. Lots of powders, etc for reloaders.
http://homeontherangefirearms.com/

I picked up a Magpul ACR stock that I've had a hard time finding even online. It will finish the AR 9mm PCC build I'm working on. Love that stock as it allows one to use muffs and still get a great cheek weld on the stock vs the standard stocks that I have to use plugs with.
Next door is one of the most interesting restaurants I've ever been to. The owner spent a zillion bucks to renovate an old building with two stories and a basement. Bar is down stairs and restaurant seating is upstairs.
The entire motif is railroad. Nose cones of old steam locomotives with lights adorn the ceiling, track spikes welded together for door handles, and it goes on. Every place you look from the floor to the ceiling and lighting over the tables is 100% railroad. Not a speck of dust anywhere.
Powder valley is just three miles to the east, so if you want to make a day visit to pick up a large order of powder and/or bullets from powder valley, you have three places to go and make a day of it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wife was bored yesterday and we went to Winfield Ks to check out an antique store she was interested in.
Fortunately for me there was a great gun shop across the street. Heck of a nice shop ran by a man and wife. Vortex dealers with a great line of scopes you can look through outside. Really friendly with zero attitude like some of the big city gun shops. They also have an online website. Lots of powders, etc for reloaders.
http://homeontherangefirearms.com/

I picked up a Magpul ACR stock that I've had a hard time finding even online. It will finish the AR 9mm PCC build I'm working on. Love that stock as it allows one to use muffs and still get a great cheek weld on the stock vs the standard stocks that I have to use plugs with.
Next door is one of the most interesting restaurants I've ever been to. The owner spent a zillion bucks to renovate an old building with two stories and a basement. Bar is down stairs and restaurant seating is upstairs.
The entire motif is railroad. Nose cones of old steam locomotives with lights adorn the ceiling, track spikes welded together for door handles, and it goes on. Every place you look from the floor to the ceiling and lighting over the tables is 100% railroad. Not a speck of dust anywhere.
Powder valley is just three miles to the east, so if you want to make a day visit to pick up a large order of powder and/or bullets from powder valley, you have three places to go and make a day of it.
What’s the name of the restaurant? My dad is a retired engineer and my parents are always looking for something to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom