Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this last week or so. TT Gunleather Mikes Special reinforced with black shark accents for my Glock 19.

TT%20Gunleather%20-1.jpg

TT%20Gunleather%20-4.jpg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 131174
TT gunleather makes quality holsters and belts. Here's an IWB reinforced for a Colt Commander.

Nice!

He is currently building one for my Glock 43x with black elephant. I'm hoping next week it should be here.

Ya, he makes some good stuff. This will be my 3rd item he's made. I'm thinking of an all black elephant belt next.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice!

He is currently building one for my Glock 43x with black elephant. I'm hoping next week it should be here.

Ya, he makes some good stuff. This will be my 3rd item he's made. I'm thinking of an all black elephant belt next.
That elephant belt will look outstanding! I have one of his belts, two mag holders and I believe six holsters if I'm remembering right. So I guess you could say I'd be a great walking advertisement for him if the general public knew I was carrying but a lot of the good people on our site know that I gladly promote his product because of the quality, excellent customer service and reasonable order fulfillment time.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That elephant belt will look outstanding! I have one of his belts, two mag holders and I believe six holsters if I'm remembering right. So I guess you could say I'd be a great walking advertisement for him if the general public knew I was carrying but a lot of the good people on our site know that I gladly promote his product because of the quality, excellent customer service and reasonable order fulfillment time.

I hope so. It will be right at 200 ish. I may wait until they have another sale. I got my MKS for the 43x during this last holiday sale.

I've been using him and Ryan Grizzle for a few years now. My only complaint with Ryan is the wait. He's usually 15-20 weeks, where Tim is half that or so. Quality of both are top notch. Investing in a rig from either one, is good insurance to never sell the gun! One thing I do notice is not many of either items come up on the used market very often and when they do, they are gone fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom