Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up an old Glock from a good friend today.

The grip is a little slick, I need to see about getting it stippled.

a81135d8257d3d6ea69aa03d261ecc17.jpg

Please don't man. Thats a Gen 1. They are getting harder to find with the original box

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snagged a WWII M1912 squad kit case off of eBay. Just needed a little work to clean most of the rust and grease off the parkerized finish. I used Whink rust stain remover (no scrubbing or abrasives used). I will likely not be completing the full kit (tools for 10 pistols) anytime soon. At this point I am only lacking a grease / spare parts can in order to have a working kit for one pistol (banjo oiler, cleaning rod, bore brushes, takedown tool).

Before:

SsUZEC4h.jpg

ddy0c2Ah.jpg

After:

1DGGFK5h.jpg

JJfYivTh.jpg

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stippling comment was in jest. I figured more would recognize what it is and freak out.

I need to find a correct owners manual for it now.

Date the gun for the correct manual first. The Gen-1 pistols have a date code on the barrel. The manuals have been selling for $100.00 + on eBay. I don’t see the mag loading tool either.

The magazines should be “U” shaped with a thin baseplate. I could be wrong, but your extra mag looks like a shorter 19 mag.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Date the gun for the correct manual first. The Gen-1 pistols have a date code on the barrel. The manuals have been selling for $100.00 + on eBay. I don’t see the mag loading tool either.

The magazines should be “U” shaped with a thin baseplate. I could be wrong, but your extra mag looks like a shorter 19 mag.

I found a loader. I need a Nov 85 manual. Mags are correct. Barrel date is April 85, Gun should have been imported Feb (or possible Jan) 1986. I’m going to call Glock and confirm the import date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom