Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the Dark Rosewood Colt grips in and installed today.
The Novak Adjustable Night Sights should be in Monday and I will have my gunsmith install them.
View attachment 294268
Got the Novak Adj. Night Sights in and installed today.
C9B86D82-012B-49B5-A646-360A5D77585C.jpeg

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was an interesting one. @CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin asked me the other day if I’ve ever looked at these and I said “yeah but they seem overly complicated” or something like that and indicated I wasn’t interested. About an hour later after watching a bunch of YouTube on it I ordered it.
Maybe a bit of a PITA to put together and a lot of adjustments to make to get it just right but…I can wear and conceal a 92x with gym shorts and a tshirt. I’m amazed. This thing is awesome.
PHLstr Enigma “chassis” with one of their universal mag pouches. Holster attached is a CMCH IWB.
CC65DF9B-56E5-4391-8480-A5BD58497E30.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Today was an interesting one. @CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin asked me the other day if I’ve ever looked at these and I said “yeah but they seem overly complicated” or something like that and indicated I wasn’t interested. About an hour later after watching a bunch of YouTube on it I ordered it.
Maybe a bit of a PITA to put together and a lot of adjustments to make to get it just right but…I can wear and conceal a 92x with gym shorts and a tshirt. I’m amazed. This thing is awesome.
PHLstr Enigma “chassis” with one of their universal mag pouches. Holster attached is a CMCH IWB.
View attachment 295210

I’ve been wanting to try one too. Reddit r/CCW says they’re the best way to conceal carry.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by Academy, they had marked Norma TAC-22 down a $1. $6.99 for 50

Wasn't a great price, $0.10/round is my limit, but I bought 100 rounds to see how accurate they are, in my 22s.

First ammo I have bought in 3 years.
Apparently 10¢/Rd is not your limit.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently 10¢/Rd is not your limit.
I felt the urge

The urge to splurge

Ordered some .444 Marlin brass, to make some brass .410 cowboy loads.
Stopped at Murph's picked up H110, 231, and Leverevolution. Asked about primers, he said they were told no primers would be shipped until mid-September.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom