Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up this 3.5" threaded barrel from Volquartsen. Replaces the stock 5.5" barrel. Really changes the feel, balance and handling. Should make a great suppressor host when I finally get mine. Silencer Central said maybe next month based on current approval times.
Volquartsen 3.5 barrel.jpg

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got 50 factory rounds with it. Atomic Ammunition - Looks like it was loaded with Star Line brass.

I’ll probably shoot these and then develop a load later. Anyone have a good source on .45LC brass?
Depends on how much ya want/ need? I may have some extra mixed headstamp brass around the bench…. Just a little 😉

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Went and picked up 3 more of the $10 gun cases this morning and then I saw they had powder in stock so I got a pound of titegroup, was tempted to get all 3lbs they had but i may have to go back up there before the end of the day and do it anyways… they had H4350 and Varget too but $50/lb seemed high.

D019EDB5-93E2-485B-853A-783EC79AFEF4.jpeg
C48472BC-B26C-424A-A8CB-8938FCEF5E68.jpeg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I got 50 factory rounds with it. Atomic Ammunition - Looks like it was loaded with Star Line brass.

I’ll probably shoot these and then develop a load later. Anyone have a good source on .45LC brass?
I put them on backorder from Starline...they usually ship within a couple months. They don't tell you either (at least me)...you just have a box full of brass show up.

I've also had luck hitting various small town LGS. Just looking around and there will be 3 or 4 bags of brass hanging on a hook.

Forgot, hit ammoseek too.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I put them on backorder from Starline...they usually ship within a couple months. They don't tell you either (at least me)...you just have a box full of brass show up.

I've also had luck hitting various small town LGS. Just looking around and there will be 3 or 4 bags of brass hanging on a hook.

Forgot, hit ammoseek too.

Looks like no back orders at this time from Star Line on the 45colt brass

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad's friend from Louisiana showed up today for a few days of deer hunting, like he has the last few years. He came bearing gifts (for our hospitality over the years I guess), and gave me this! My wife got a Cameo crafting machine (like a Cricut) for her gift. We told him it was not necessary, but it did no good of course! First time I've been gifted a gun from anyone besides family; its not new but definitely not hurt!
20221125_120647.jpg
20221125_120627.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom