Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally arrived
20221210_110749.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uhhhh - have you not trained your woman to clean your guns?

My wife...bless her heart...would gladly clean the guns after shooting. But let's just say... I'm a little more meticulous and thorough than she is. But she means well. Either that or she's a master of the "if-I-really-screw-this-up-I-won't-have-to-do-it-ever-again" method of getting out of being asked to do something.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I said I wouldn’t own a Taurus and here I am owning a Taurus… only because I’ve heard this is a very reliable and solid pistol. One of the best semi auto .22lr pistols on the market. The price point is attractive too. Picked this up from a member today.. can’t wait to try it out.

I still wouldn’t ever own a Taurus for a self defense weapon but for a range toy I’ll own this one. Taurus TX22 by the way for people not in the know.

I also picked up a Czech Mauser today. The one that was a popular hit in the classifieds recently. Didn’t take any pictures yet. I need to clean her up.

710DDDF9-F206-40EA-A7EA-E4683C9B8C33.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom