Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just trades for a FN 5.7. Heard alot about them, but never shot one. SOO000oooo tell me what you know.

I had one about 7-8 years ago. Fun to shoot. The 30 round mags were even cooler, but ammo was outrageous then and is now too. It had almost no recoil at all. If ammo were cheap like 9mm is, I'd still have it and carry one daily.

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this Ruger PC 9 carbine. I’m interested to see how it shoots. The thing I really like about it is it Takes Glock mags as well as Ruger.
c2afbb343d1f06ba0d04b522a16b1b0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some Federal small pistol primers. The lady at the store said they had just gotten their backorder from 2015 filled, and her supplier said they are already out of stock again. Has anyone else seen this? Is it just small pistol, or all Federal primers? I went by another store first and they did not have small pistol, but did have other sizes of Federal. Seems weird that there would be such short supply ONLY for small pistol...

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this Ruger PC 9 carbine. I’m interested to see how it shoots. The thing I really like about it is it Takes Glock mags as well as Ruger.

I'm curious how she shoots too. Want one, but swore I wouldn't purchase another gun until I found my Garand... all the same, if Ruger does a PC 9 takedown, I'll be breaking that vow

Latest posts

Top Bottom