Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other side. Forgot. It's cut for an rmr but I probably won't do it. 20210706_202059.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most excellent day at the compound

Nordic plus 6 extension for Eleanor arrived, along with a BCM QD sling mount for the rear and Sure Cycle barrel clamp/Swivel for the front.

Blue Force Sling and threw on a shotgun card for the rear.

She holds 10 rounds of "bigger" 2 3/4" shells or 9 rounds of 3". Along with the ghost shell, it holds 11 rounds on a empty chamber at the ready with 14 on standby.

View attachment 212454View attachment 212455View attachment 212457
That looks heavy

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a new trigger spring kit in my CZ P07. Broke the entire lower down and sanded milling marks on the hammer and other places that needed attention and would make the trigger better. Fritzed polished everything and now it's all smooth as glass. Replaced springs and a couple of pins. Decided to sand the trigger down to the metal and Nickle plated and polished. Looks great. My upper is at M Carbo having it milled for my Holosun 507K and finished in polished nickel. Going to look cool..
I can't believe how much that spring kit helped the trigger. Double action reduced in half and that great but the single action is unreal. Man that's clean and the lb pull is about 2.5 WOW
Here's the trigger.

Attachments

• NIckel plated CZ trigger 2.JPG
    NIckel plated CZ trigger 2.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Nikle plated cz triggerr 1.JPG
    Nikle plated cz triggerr 1.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Top Bottom