Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kind of need one of these... maybe not in 300blk. Looks like they take AR mags... I have those :lmao:

Older ones have blind mags...new ones have detachable. The blackout (and I assume similar calibers) come with a 10rd Pmag. I think ones like 350 legend and 450BM use proprietary detachable mags.

I couldnt get an answer on this one and the lady at Sportsworld was rude as usual, wouldn't show me what kind of mag it came with (I just knew detachable and "ar style". She said it was flush, and it was in the box. It was in the box, but its obviously not flush. I have a love/hate with that place. I try to give them chances and they're always 50/50 whether they are great or just azzholes.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Older ones have blind mags...new ones have detachable. The blackout (and I assume similar calibers) come with a 10rd Pmag. I think ones like 350 legend and 450BM use proprietary detachable mags.

I couldnt get an answer on this one and the lady at Sportsworld was rude as usual, wouldn't show me what kind of mag it came with (I just knew detachable and "ar style". She said it was flush, and it was in the box. It was in the box, but its obviously not flush. I have a love/hate with that place. I try to give them chances and they're always 50/50 whether they are great or just azzholes.
Yep, sounds like standard franchise gun counter folk..

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20210721_185116 (2).jpg
Picked this up today at SSP shipped from GB. Took it apart and it was clean as in no oil no gunk ...nada !! Little smuck in the cylinder and barrel but not much. Gun is tight and putting some oil on it sure made things feel much better . Trigger is pretty standard 12 and 3. Put these old Hogues I had on it until I find something else that catches my eye. Listing the CTC grips cause I do not want them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom