Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Volquartsen 12.375” 10/22 barrel in today…not sure if I’m making a long barreled charger or a short barreled 10/22 with it. Leaning towards an SBR.
0EDCFA2D-0F07-49F1-A54D-D2A8A6699CB4.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well yes I did. My old safe was as crammed full, it's not funny. It was a cheap Winchester tumbler safe that was good but too small. I'll sell it for a hundred bucks and be a great deal for someone. Anyway, found a great deal (super great deal) on a Liberty safe that will hold 30 long guns and a ton of other things. It has the tumbler combination safe that requires 4 separate spins. It has a 75 minute fire wall and electric plugs (6). That will be for my dehumidifier, lights and phone (if needed). It also has a phone jack that's, I guess, for an alarm. I don't know and if you do, let me know.
I have to pick it up this week but WAY too heavy for me to handle. Bringing my two nephews that are super stacked. It's well over 600 lbs and I don't have a chance. Here it is. Bad pics as I took it off the Internet. I may take pics of the real deal when I get it in my house
I managed to move my bear safe by myself. it’s 950lbs, I was younger and dumber then. Highly don’t recommend that. I need to move it again :(

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I managed to move my bear safe by myself. it’s 950lbs, I was younger and dumber then. Highly don’t recommend that. I need to move it again :(
I used to do things like that until I busted a gut. Now I try to leave most of the heavy lifting to the younger guys.

I still make a pretty good supervisor though. :D

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to do things like that until I busted a gut. Now I try to leave most of the heavy lifting to the younger guys.

I still make a pretty good supervisor though. :D
More a matter of it’s just not a wise or safe thing to do. If anything went wrong…. One of those just because you can, doesn’t mean you should moments.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A new fishing reel came in last week. I put it to use yesterday and will again this morning. Lost another gun yesterday when trying to net a fish.

I did get a new reel, thermal scope and another 6.8 spc upper. Already killing hogs and catching fish with the new tools.
I keep thinking about an 6.8, then ask myself do I really want a 5th ar caliber, and yet another caliber overall.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom