Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Andrews

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I bought a new gun yesterday... Glock 48 at Bartlesville Shooting Supply along with a brick Winchester White Box 115 grain FMJ for the range. Already have a decent starter supply of Federal HST on hand. Then promptly ordered two Shield Arms 15 round mags and their G43X/48 metal mag release and a Raven Concealment Perun OWB holster. Then got on Concealment Express' web sight and ordered my favorite IWB black carbon fiber holster and a mag pouch. Neil at Bartlesville Shooting Supply will install a set of AmeriGlo Night Sights (orange up front, blacked out rear) for me the next time I go to town. - This G48 is going to be my new EDC. It's light as a feather and lightening fast compared to the G30S I carried for years. ...Almost forgot: Have Talon Pro Grips on the way as well.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I bought a new gun yesterday... Glock 48 at Bartlesville Shooting Supply along with a brick Winchester White Box 115 grain FMJ for the range. Already have a decent starter supply of Federal HST on hand. Then promptly ordered two Shield Arms 15 round mags and their G43X/48 metal mag release and a Raven Concealment Perun OWB holster. Then got on Concealment Express' web sight and ordered my favorite IWB black carbon fiber holster and a mag pouch. Neil at Bartlesville Shooting Supply will install a set of AmeriGlo Night Sights (orange up front, blacked out rear) for me the next time I go to town. - This G48 is going to be my new EDC. It's light as a feather and lightening fast compared to the G30S I carried for years.
They are to me the best of Glock yet. Congrats.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the 48. In my opinion it’s a little easier to shoot than the 43X due to the extra length. It conceals nicely, and is stone cold reliable like all other Glocks. I used to own two, but now down to one. I’ve shot it twice at GSSF practice matches and done OK. I’m not the worlds greatest, and have performed better with my G17 with target sites, but for a smaller pistol with carry sites, I couldn’t complain.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some goodies from taran tactical
1ECF6E18-A7B3-4451-9B8A-074EABF0A8F1.jpeg

C23B8604-D2FD-480F-88E9-80C7F4B9A05F.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom