Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waiting at Sooner State Pawn for background check on a lower, found these grips for a decent price. Fit the 9mm Rock Island nicely

20211207_172730.jpg
20211207_172734.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my hands on these today.

Raven MP-25 (4th gen) and a Winchester 62A that dates to 1947.

Edit: After a quick Gunbroker search, it appears I paid way less for the Winchester than it is worth. :rubhands:
(I paid less than the cheapest one on there and that one is just a barreled action and the forend is cracked....)

View attachment 238926View attachment 238927View attachment 238929View attachment 238930View attachment 238928
That looks exactly like the model of Winchester .22, also known at the time as a short pump .22, that was the very first rifle I owned and shot. My Dad gave it to me on Christmas along with a 4X scope when I was IIRC 6 years old. Sadly it was stolen, along with a bunch of other stuff, in '68.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That looks exactly like the model of Winchester .22, also known at the time as a short pump .22, that was the very first rifle I owned and shot. My Dad gave it to me on Christmas along with a 4X scope when I was IIRC 6 years old. Sadly it was stolen, along with a bunch of other stuff, in '68.
It looks a lot like the .22 rifle I had as a kid too, except mine had an octagon barrel. Unfortunately it was also stolen.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks a lot like the .22 rifle I had as a kid too, except mine had an octagon barrel. Unfortunately it was also stolen.

Well, this one has no scope mount or holes for one and it is a round barrel so this isn't the rifle you are looking for. It's mine! Mine I tell ya! All mine!!!! :P

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a Vortex Crossfire sitting in the safe and put it on the Mini-14. Sat just a little too high. Ordered this cheek rest from Amazon (M1Surplus) and it came in today. Got it all mounted up and it's actually a pretty nice little addition. I haven't shot the rifle with it yet (or the optic, for that matter) but it definitely seems like it'll do the trick.

It has a pocket for a spare mag on the other side. Not sure how useful that'll actually be.

Full Kit 2 Sm.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom