Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 275285

Sold my daughters AR pistol at the Wanamaker. Finally got all the stuff to make a new light weight rifle budget build for her. Under $700 with Magpul furniture, Magpul sling, buis take offs from a saint, 3.5 drop in trigger with anti walk/rotate pins, extended charging handle, flashlight, Riton red dot on a QD mount, and a Wyoming stag lower. Pictures to come soon of her assembling. She's helped build 3, it's time for her to take the reigns.
I have a primary arms red dot I will donate if you think she would be interested.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Made 100 rounds of .308Win tonight. Loading block built by @swampratt … love the block, works really good!
32C04DDA-E372-4AFB-94E5-FDA46B532DDE.jpeg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been in a weird headspace lately so I have collected a few items that I'd like to list at this time. Due to most of them having already been installed there will be no pictures. In the last few weeks, I've picked up a:

Rise Armament RA-140 SST (Gen 1) drop-in trigger
SIG Sauer XSeries Compact Small grip module
We The People Carbon Fiber OWB holster for SIG Sauer P320
We The People Holster Claw (for my previously purchased IWB holster for a P250 SC)
Pmag Gen 3 30 round .223/5.56 magazine
ASC 30 round aluminum .223/5.56 magazine, gray

The two different magazines were purchased as a test for my 17 Design & Manufacturing lower. As I no longer need it, I will be selling the ASC aluminum magazine.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one the Democrats in congress are already working on and that Bidum is thinking of doing by executive action. It may not happen but they ARE trying for it along with closing the so called gun show loop hole.
Any EO "ban" won't affect me as I'm not an employee of the Federal Executive Branch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom