Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4B12F701-A128-42A6-92FE-E7D654D60D3B.jpeg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently picked up my SGL 21 from Two Rivers after having them swap the neutered front sight block out for a NOS Russian FSB that Cliff from K-Var hooked me up with. The new FSB was unpainted and Two Rivers did an excellent job matching it to the rest of the rifle.

I've added a Fime enhanced FCG, Krebs safety, RS Regulate handguard and BM-1 light mount with Surefire X300, SLR comp, plum US Palm grip, and plum upper handguard.

20220526_195256.jpg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 275285

Sold my daughters AR pistol at the Wanamaker. Finally got all the stuff to make a new light weight rifle budget build for her. Under $700 with Magpul furniture, Magpul sling, buis take offs from a saint, 3.5 drop in trigger with anti walk/rotate pins, extended charging handle, flashlight, Riton red dot on a QD mount, and a Wyoming stag lower. Pictures to come soon of her assembling. She's helped build 3, it's time for her to take the reigns.
If you like that Riton then you might consider grabbing some more from Berelli. The micro X1 is something like $99 right now.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you like that Riton then you might consider grabbing some more from Berelli. The micro X1 is something like $99 right now.
Lol, that's where I got mine. I got the ARD for 69.99 with free shipping. I'm pretty happy with my other Riton optics, hopefully this one will be a good one also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom