Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 281813
The 308 AR10 is (mostly) done. It was stacking shots inside a dime at 25 yards when I did a quick and dirty offset zero during last night's shift, with cheap ball ammo. I'm excited to see what it does at 100 yards with my duty ammo when I hit the range tomorrow.

All it needs is a good long range white light (Modlite/Cloud) and a rattle can paint job.

Thanks to the fellas who helped by buying the guns I posted for sale on here, and especially to the guy who gave me a sweet deal on the Nightforce scope.
Now you need to get a Magpul D50.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does range brass count? I found a pile of 10mm and 38spl brass today at the range. Had intentions of reloading 38spl anyways… but now I have the urge to get a pistol in 10mm..

How many pieces of brass do you need to justify a firearm in that caliber?

This reloading thing has really gotten out of control… I better stay away from casting boolits or I’m gonna start taking a shovel and screen with me and start digging up the backstops at my local range when no one is looking.
You need 0 or fewer prices of brass in a caliber to justify buying a gun in said caliber.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m in that 8lb club now.

25D24F3B-1EE8-48D6-A55D-00CE57761760.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Ruger 9mm carbine with backpacker stock like this one. Ordered a Trijicon MRO with a LaRue Tactical mount for it. Going to get a few “normal” and large capacity Glock magazines for it, and keep SGAmmo in business.
View attachment 282240
I have a pistol version. I’d much rather have the 16 in rifle. Pistol version is still takedown. Which just adds needless weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom