Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 92EAD4D6-7CCB-4ADE-940A-FEB61AFE71AA.jpeg
    92EAD4D6-7CCB-4ADE-940A-FEB61AFE71AA.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 013C8C12-46E2-4AEC-ACAF-1F34A7331DE8.jpeg
    013C8C12-46E2-4AEC-ACAF-1F34A7331DE8.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one I sold awhile back to a forum member, those things are freaking tack drivers and I run a Hawke 1-6 LPVO on my go to SBR and it has been one hell of an optic despite being bounced out of a side by side and in an out of the truck numerous times.
Can confirm --- got it from Matt and he didn't oversell it at all ;)

Related --- super nice fella to do business with, and was a nice daddy daughter trip down to pick it up.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Had one I sold awhile back to a forum member, those things are freaking tack drivers and I run a Hawke 1-6 LPVO on my go to SBR and it has been one hell of an optic despite being bounced out of a side by side and in an out of the truck numerous times.
I never used this type of optic, it is specifically made for 17hmr and highly recommended so why not?

Plus 17hmr is far less expensive than 308.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to see a video of you or Matt driving tacks with it. You know, put up or shut up ;)
I'm all out of chores sadly... I had to redo my back fence and used nothing but this rifle to hammer the nails in.

Might have cost a bit more using it rather than a hammer, and sure the neighbors "called the cops" but it made it so much easier.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all out of chores sadly... I had to redo my back fence and used nothing but this rifle to hammer the nails in.

Might have cost a bit more using it rather than a hammer, and sure the neighbors "called the cops" but it made it so much easier.
Sounds like you have a few screws loose.

Pro tip, use subsonic suppressed 22 for fence building in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom