Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
40 freedom seeds for my psa dagger, $21 to the house.

My dagger lower shipped this morning & hopefully I get to order the complete matching slide tomorrow. Putting together the compact version in sniper green probably with the doctor cut slide

Attachments

• IMG_20221208_163909172.jpg
    IMG_20221208_163909172.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had one of those since I was 12 years old (36 years ago). In fact, it was my first ever gun, given to me by my mom for Christmas. She bought it at Service Merchandise in Sooner Fashion Mall. One of the guns in my collection that will NEVER be sold.

Service Merchandise was one cool store! When they would clearance stuff out it was a buy! It was in the 80’s a buddy called me and said he just bought 23 different fish finders from Service Merchandise. Said they clearanced them out $15 each, he bought them all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Service Merchandise was one cool store! When they would clearance stuff out it was a buy! It was in the 80’s a buddy called me and said he just bought 23 different fish finders from Service Merchandise. Said they clearanced them out $15 each, he bought them all.
My first meat grinder came from there on clearance. Normal price was $99. Clearance was $60.
364 days later it stripped a gear when I was grinding a deer. I called the next day to ask about the one year warranty. They honored it, saying a new unit would be sent to me right away. The unit came in a week or so later that was shipped from San Antonio. Three days later another unit came to the door shipped from St Louis. I called them and said there was a mistake sending two units. They told me they don't carry them anymore and keep it.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to turn this thread into a good old store thread, but I loved the lower level of Ortles's (spelling). We'd go there when I was just a whippersnapper and I'd head straight to the basement to the sporting goods section.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought some tannerite on my lunch break. It is a hit with my boys and gets them interested in shooting.
speaking of Tannerite. I picked up 8 cans at Basspro this summer and was planning on combining a few to blow a beaver lodge on my property. Put them in the garage.....went out to use them and discovered the powder inside had expanded and pushed the lids off every container and pretty much solidified. I suppose it was humidity.....I don't know. Went ahead and tried to use that that was still a powder.......no blow.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
speaking of Tannerite. I picked up 8 cans at Basspro this summer and was planning on combining a few to blow a beaver lodge on my property. Put them in the garage.....went out to use them and discovered the powder inside had expanded and pushed the lids off every container and pretty much solidified. I suppose it was humidity.....I don't know. Went ahead and tried to use that that was still a powder.......no blow.
Odd. Never had that happen before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom