Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
speaking of Tannerite. I picked up 8 cans at Basspro this summer and was planning on combining a few to blow a beaver lodge on my property. Put them in the garage.....went out to use them and discovered the powder inside had expanded and pushed the lids off every container and pretty much solidified. I suppose it was humidity.....I don't know. Went ahead and tried to use that that was still a powder.......no blow.
That is strange indeed, we have had, well my oldest son, a crap load of that stuff and it never did anything unstable. It was stored in a building that was not heated or cooled, just a building.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Picked up this old school Model 60 today. Serial number shows it was made in 74 o4 75. Nice shape and tight lock up.
IMG_3228.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is strange indeed, we have had, well my oldest son, a crap load of that stuff and it never did anything unstable. It was stored in a building that was not heated or cooled, just a building.
It was in a bucket with lid in a non heated garage that has a gravel floor. I’ll post a pic of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom