Anybody hang ceiling fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saved up enough to buy a new ceiling fan but waiting on estimates to hang it since they will not let me do it. Figured I would check and see if anyone here wanted to pick up a few bucks. I can assemble it and switch the light kit. I just can not get up on the ladder to take the old one down, put the new one up, or install the blades.

N Edmond location.

Someone is going to do it. Thank you Piedmont3

Last edited:

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hung one a few months back myself and made up words. It was a lot easier the younger I was...

The hardest part was removal of the 80ish old school fan. Going together wasnt all that hard. They are lighter and easier to hang these days.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saved up enough to buy a new ceiling fan but waiting on estimates to hang it since they will not let me do it. Figured I would check and see if anyone here wanted to pick up a few bucks. I can assemble it and switch the light kit. I just can not get up on the ladder to take the old one down, put the new one up, or install the blades.

N Edmond location.

Someone is going to do it. Thank you Piedmont3
Really? I can't imagine why not 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom