Anybody Know Welders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the big box store Lincoln 135. I want a bigger welder, but this thing does everything I need it to do so I can't justify spending a lot of money on a "better" machine.

Maybe someday, but for now I am really happy with the 135, I use gas with it in the garage, but I like being able to load it up with flux wire and take it outside, or anywhere I can run a decent extension cord to.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Hobart 125 EZ which is a 110 welder. Ive had it for probably 5 or 6 years. Since I bought it my big miller 250 will go years without being used. Im not a welder but I have to weld quite a bit here at the house on projects. Anything that isnt something like 2 7/8" pipe or bigger and I dont even mess with starting my big welder.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's amazing what you can do with a welder and a big f'n hammer. The little 110 LE31mp is a champ. Pops had a blowout on his way to the lake, new fender assembly from the local boat house wouldn't get here til the end of summer. He's been pulling it sans-fender for a few weeks, finally let me patch him up. Reinforced with 3" 3/16 strap. She's more solid than it's ever been.
FB_IMG_1590288360689.jpg 20200523_214528.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom