Anybody peruse Tulsa Gun Sales dot com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a rare snail magazine for my Lugers! However, it was priced the same as one on Legacy-Collectibles.

Anthony

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should add a "mark as....OVERPRICED"
Yeah I know. I can't really do anything about it - I really wish more people would come and maybe that would lower the tone in there.
I did just put a "Make Offer" function on every item page so you can make whatever offer you want and it is public. The seller might see things differently if they see a bunch of people making lower offers

Last edited:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited your site the other day and I thank you for providing it. DId not see anything that I look for but I will always take a look now and then . ANd Thank you.

Anthony

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took programming classes at cal state and understand your dilemma, but zipty already showed me how to bypass the numerous dealer ads. I'm good.

Best of luck. Keep up the good work. Power to the people. Keep the faith. Etc.

Now, if you could just find me a mint Winchester Miroku 1873 color case hardened octagon sub 24 inch barreled rifle in 45 cal for <$1K...........
I made some changes to the front page. You can now select a seller type but the only thing is that you also have to select a category. It's coded in such a way that it is almost impossible not to have to do it like that. At least you can do it from the front page though

Latest posts

Top Bottom