Anybody smokin' today???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about to throw on 3 racks of babybacks. They've been sittin' in the fridge begging for me to use them. Now they're all seasoned and rubbed up and ready to go, time to go turn on the smoker!

Now I just gotta find some friends to come and eat them.

:nono2:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to fire up my Yoder pellet grill for steaks tomorrow.

Low for smoke...

Then up to 500*F to cook them.

Nest week or so I'm going on the hunt for some beef ribs. Not those skin't up ones but some dino beef ribs!!

Most guys I know just use salt and pepper on beef ribs.

Mix up some Big Bad Beef Rub and LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!
http://amazingribs.com/recipes/rubs_pastes_marinades_and_brines/big_bad_beef_rub.html

Next weekend: Beef ribs and some Beer...B&B with some baked beans..or B&B with BB.

three_little_pigs_bbq.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_01_Beef_Ribs_Single_.jpg

450.jpg

Last edited:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never thought about smoking beer. Ha Ha. Looks good thanks for the pics, might have to take a look in the freezer to see what I have left over from my last smoke for my late night snack.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the ribs came out ridiculous, once again. Nothing special to it, just rubbed with my own spiced-up version of Meathead's Memphis Dust, after kosher salting, of course, then threw them on the smoker with apple pellets @225ish and cooked 'em about 4 1/2 hours. I rotated the three racks twice. They were pull-off-the-bone tender, not quite falling apart, which makes them a pain to slice and sometimes a pain to eat, as well.

Still got 1 1/2 racks sittin' in the fridge to heat up for lunch today.

Just put 2 Angus Choice chuck roasts on the smoker, 3 1/2 lbs and 3 lbs. Gonna smoke 'em about 3 hours with some hickory pellets (and whatever is left of the apple in there from yesterday), then pull 'em off, cut 'em into 1/2" chunks and make two big batches of seriously spicy chili! W00T!

Latest posts

Top Bottom