Anybody wanna help move a truck from BA to Bixby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how far you want to drive to get one, but the place I got one from in owasso had 3 of them when I got mine a few weeks ago. I forgot the name of the place, it was mini-mart something.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, but you guys aren't poor or elderly you can afford guns and "stuff." I'm talking old stooped grandma types and the only source of income is a piddly Social Security monthly check.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but you guys aren't poor or elderly you can afford guns and "stuff." I'm talking old stooped grandma types and the only source of income is a piddly Social Security monthly check.

I think I qualify as elderly. Maybe not a stooped grandma type, but still elderly. I even had to suspend retirement and go back to work for a while.

But, you are safe. I'm back in Indiana for work and may not be back in Oklahoma for a few months or so. You just won't be able to feel sorry for me in a camera store unless you come up here.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That. Sucked. Nuts.

Truck wouldnt start...jumped or otherwise. Awesome, so I run to Atwoods and get a comealong to muscle it on the trailer...which worked pretty well except the track width of the tires is about 2" wider than the lips on the floor of the trailer...so you had to get it PERFECTLY centered (which is hard to do with a comealong and no real steering)...and it still pinched the tires in. Then front bumper didnt clear the front of the trailer so I had to rig that up to make it clear. Got that done, then the straps on the front BARELY reached around the tires (probably due to the additional 2" I added under the front tires to get it to clear the front of the trailer)...so that was kinda sketchy. Stopped a few times along the way to make sure it was still strapped down and it appeared to be fine. Had the trailer for 6 hours...used all of it.

It was close on the back rollpan unloading it!

Now time to do the safes :|

67578459_343489459926112_5831707397667684352_n.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That. Sucked. Nuts.

Truck wouldnt start...jumped or otherwise. Awesome, so I run to Atwoods and get a comealong to muscle it on the trailer...which worked pretty well except the track width of the tires is about 2" wider than the lips on the floor of the trailer...so you had to get it PERFECTLY centered (which is hard to do with a comealong and no real steering)...and it still pinched the tires in. Then front bumper didnt clear the front of the trailer so I had to rig that up to make it clear. Got that done, then the straps on the front BARELY reached around the tires (probably due to the additional 2" I added under the front tires to get it to clear the front of the trailer)...so that was kinda sketchy. Stopped a few times along the way to make sure it was still strapped down and it appeared to be fine. Had the trailer for 6 hours...used all of it.

It was close on the back rollpan unloading it!

Now time to do the safes :|

View attachment 140218
Honestly, that how I expected it to go when I saw how low she sits. Lol
Glad you got that project behind ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom