Anyone around Tulsa missin a car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry @Cowcatcher i was cruising around and forgot where I left my car!!
Well since it was you, we found a dollar bill by the gate. You must’ve dropped it when you were opening the gate. Thanks for opening the gate instead of attempting to drive through it. Although, I bet our gate would’ve won against that car. The gate has a big chain and lock on it now so you’ll need to holler when you come get this gem.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, if it runs... it's beats my rat chewed/infested Crown Vic. :D

I wonder where they thought they were goin'...
:drunk2:
We see evidence of vehicles on our driveway on a regular basis that is 3 /10 mile long and is serpentine.
Kind of a lovers lane we think as it winds around and up a bluff, heavily wooded. Evidence of people in there all the time probably late at night.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope he was joking.
rs4ql.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! The car would definitely need relocated first. It’s not only sitting in a hay meadow, it’s the meadow we square bale for horse hay, not only horse hay, it’s for the bosses racehorses so we definitely don’t want them chewin on spark plugs. The ruts this car made driving in are gonna make it rough enough working that field this summer.
Bale fork stabbed in it should work for moving it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrysler Concorde
I gotta be honest though, I took the pictures from angles that hide the rear damage. Trunk has huge gap on one side and drivers tail light is mostly red tape. I just want everyone to realize that the vehicle isn’t as pristine as the pictures make it out to be.
No registered owner?

Latest posts

Top Bottom