Anyone around Tulsa missin a car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a car show up out in one of our hayfields today. They opened the gate and then drove about 200yds before the soggy ground stopped em. It wasn’t there yesterday and so far the earliest report we have is it was there at 8am. Deputy said it’s registered to a felon with several drug charges who lives in Tulsa. He said the inside had a heavy marijuana smell. I’m pretty sure he said he’d try to call em but he figures they know where it’s at. I’m gonna say most of the damage was there before they entered our meadow. There’s really nothing for them to hit. Deputy said if nobody shows up that we can probably get the title in our name. WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WANT THIS HUNK O JUNK??? Lol. Nobody including the owner will be retrieving it for several days. If nobody claims it, we will drag it to the road after it dries up and a wrecker company can have this jewel.
Driver was probably in a hit and run and looking for a good spot to dump it.
5F4772C2-13B9-4573-981A-CCD4472E2D2E.jpeg
C0A257E5-6A4B-475B-B227-11C6E1665781.jpeg
22996A61-572D-4E9A-B37D-D5820F473197.jpeg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a car show up out in one of our hayfields today. They opened the gate and then drove about 200yds before the soggy ground stopped em. It wasn’t there yesterday and so far the earliest report we have is it was there at 8am. Deputy said it’s registered to a felon with several drug charges who lives in Tulsa. He said the inside had a heavy marijuana smell. I’m pretty sure he said he’d try to call em but he figures they know where it’s at. I’m gonna say most of the damage was there before they entered our meadow. There’s really nothing for them to hit. Deputy said if nobody shows up that we can probably get the title in our name. WHY THE HELL WOULD WE WANT THIS HUNK O JUNK??? Lol. Nobody including the owner will be retrieving it for several days. If nobody claims it, we will drag it to the road after it dries up and a wrecker company can have this jewel.
Driver was probably in a hit and run and looking for a good spot to dump it.
View attachment 197837 View attachment 197838 View attachment 197839

Time to build that bowling ball cannon and do some target shooting??

Latest posts

Top Bottom