anyone ask miss cleo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theonetrucheese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at skipping the trust hassle, i don't want to have to deal with lawyers if i don't have to. so that being said how hard is it to get a Tulsa CLEO to sign my form 1 for an SBR or suppressor?

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not very hard. Don't necessarily need a lawyer for a trust though. Check silencer talk .com for lots of trust info. People use the 09 quicken will maker....takes about ten minutes...nit sure how much your time is worth, plus being treated like a criminal for following the law is ridiculous!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at skipping the trust hassle, i don't want to have to deal with lawyers if i don't have to. so that being said how hard is it to get a Tulsa CLEO to sign my form 1 for an SBR or suppressor?

He won't sign them. The only time I have heard that he has signed anything was for LEO, not civilians.

Go the trust route, much much easier. Get with Bryon @ Major Malfunction. It is a drive to OKC, but you would have spent more on a lawyer, than you will on gas to go see him. That and he is THE lowest price on Suppressors anywhere I have seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom