Anyone been to Fat Boys Tactical lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been there in 6 months or so, but sent a friend there that wanted a 300blk upper.
He said the store didn't have much in it, and no 300 blk uppers built. Guy said he could build
him one, that was way over priced in my books.

Like I said, I haven't been there in a while, just going on word of mouth, and with their new short hours,
wondering if it was going to close.
thanks

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't recall last time I was in there sometime this spring. Not much in the store AR wise or other and the prices weren't anything to get excited about. Advanced Combat on the west side has a lot more AR stuff.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I went few months ago and we both wondered how they were even open. The had very little stock and what they did have was steep. The girl at the register acted as if we was interrupting her when we paid for what we got.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What would the legal fees be for, suit, debt, etc. ?

Well.... let's just say, if you're gonna be drinking, don't drive 40 mph into the back of another vehicle then stumble out to look at the people you just hit then get back in your truck and flee the scene with a loaded gun and take a nap in a parking lot with the police walking you up then claim it was somebody else driving.
According to channel 6 news at least.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to go frequently and they had lots of stock and very competitive pricing. However, after the incident, not so much. We went a couple months after I told a buddy how great they were. We walked in, decent conversation, but the place just felt empty and pricey. Left and buddy was like, well, not going back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom